Section 5 Design for Journalists

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Megan Gaffney Web Page

http://astro.temple.edu/~tua54827/index.html

Dannell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First off I just want to say thanks to all the people who have been a huge part of my Journalism career, although I like to think of it more like a journey of fun…let the good times roll!
But I would especially like to thank Dannell for being a big part of life up until this point. She has inspired me to become the journalist I am today. She has brought out the creativity in me that I did know I had….she’s good!! I also would like to give a shout out to my Journalism girls especially Anastasia K, Devin Clark and Meghan Grever. To me you will always be remembered as group 14/Jcrew!!!!!
One last thing GO MERIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Megan Gaffney reporting live for J152 stay classy Philadelphia!!!

Peace out!

2 Comments:

  • yoooooooooou loser.

    and by loser i mean lovely human being.

    By Blogger Meghan Grever, at 8:43 AM  

  • Well Megan Gaffney,

    There are so many compliments I could give to your awesome website, but can I just say one thing? Just one? Yeah? Okay cool... While looking at your site (or should I say "sight" {get it?!?!?}), I noticed that Phoebe kind of reminds me of a certain teacher we had together this semester. I'll give you a clue... she loves cats and we had to rent out stupid equipment...

    By Blogger steve, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home